Saturday, 19 November 2011

Superdrug & Ebay Haul

Hi,

I recently purchased quite a few items on Ebay so I thought I'd show you them now that they have all arrived. I ordered most of these almost a month ago. They are all from Hong Kong so I have been waiting ages!

Here they all are:

Apologies for the photo but I took these on my phone. From left to right they are 1. Vintage Ring £1.26, 2. Cat Ears Ring £1.25, 3. Double C Pendant £1.89, 4. Double C Brooch £2.53, 4. Peace Pearl Bracelet £1.99, all had free delivery.

I love the rings but they're a bit small, I have chubby fingers though. The cat ears ring doesn't fit on my ring finger, which is a UK size N. The vintage style ring does fit though but I would have liked it on my middle finger. The pendant, which I have decided to make into a bag charm, is in my opinion a bit too large unless added to an extra long chain. I love the brooch! I bought this to go on a plain black tunic/top which comes in at the bust. It does look amazing on it <3 As soon as the bracelet arrived on Thursday I put it straight on and wore it to the Twilathon, which was amazing! In case you don't know the Twilathon was all 4 of the Twilight Saga films all at once, showing Breaking Dawn Part 1 at 00.01. I had a great time and I loved the film. It was the best one so far in my opinion but still nothing compared to the books.

I also placed an order with Superdrug online whilst it was free delivery on all orders and 3 for 2 on make up. I haven't tested them yet but here's what a bought:

 MUA Mosaic Blusher in English Rose £2.50
 Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Powder - Transluscent £2.99
MUA Heaven & Earth Palette £4

I think these MUA products are very well known so I haven't swatched them or anything. I read some great reviews about the Collection 2000 powder so I'm sure that will be a great product. So thats all of my buys, till Monday at least anyway (payday yay!) xx

9 comments:

  1. I love vintage jewelry, it's so classic and looks good with anything on! I am a new follower by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your new jewellery, it's so cheap! Hope you enjoy the Mua products, I have some eyeshadows and they're fab! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I love a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rings, especially the one with ears, so cute!

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely haul :) I love the bracelet

    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the MUA hevaen and earth palette, i am sure you will too :) xx

    ReplyDelete