Hello!
How was everyones bonfire night? I went to our local park with my partner and a few friends. It was absolutely packed it took us ages to make our way through the crowds and up to the funfair where my friends were. We enjoyed the fireworks and a lot of music (got my groove on to The Little Mermaids Under the Sea ha!) but not the struggling through the crowds! After that we decided to venture up to the new Tesco Extra that has recently opened up on our link way. It seemed like a good idea at the time but it was freezing and slightly risky seeing as the paths were a bit hit and miss. I had to check it out though, especially since they closed down our main Tesco to open it and I haven't been able to get my fix. I usually have a nosey around after work which I haven't been able to do. I had a look a Vevo range whislt I was ther but I didn't really see anything worth trying.
After all that we finally got home and got out all the junk food to compensate and watched a film called Priest, I don't know if anyones seen it, we thought it was a bit of a let down.
We also had my bestie over Friday night for some junk food and made her watch Insidious which we LOVE but she didn't like haha.
We had a good shop Saturday morning though, picking up a few essentials and a few un-essentials (I can't help myself!). Anyway here's what I picked up.
Firstly I dragged everyone to Superdrug and picked up our first essential toilet roll. 12 rolls of Cushelle for under £4 how could you pass that up haha!
Some of my more (loosely) interesting items are 2 MUA Blushers and 1 lip gloss. I didn't know there was a 3 for 2 offer on so the nice man at the till just scanned another blusher for me (which is why I have 2) so I could go and pick up another before I left. I do need a nice new blusher and I have loads of lip glosses so it was an easy decision. I think I prefer the blusher I just grabbed though which is the one underneath. I really think this colour will suit me better but we shall see. The lip gloss comes out quite clear which I wasn't expecting but I'm not going to complain. The blushers are, Top: Shade 2 Bottom: Shade 5 and the lip gloss: Shade 5. I couldn't get the lip gloss to show up at all in a picture though. All £1 each.
I also picked up as massive tin of Batiste Dry Shampoo which was half price at £2.45! I wouldn't usually use this Blush type but it was the only kind left.
We then went to Boots where I picked up a few bargains on sale:
Prestige baked mineral blush in natural £2.12 (random pricing?). They have made room for the new Soap & Glory cosmetics (yay!) in my local Boots by getting rid of the Prestige range so all of the items have been on clearance. I've been after a baked blusher so I snatched this up. Here's a swatch:
It's a really lovely colour and the texture is really nice so I'm more then happy with it, plus I don't have any blushers in this shade.
I picked up a 17 Shine On lipstick in Flirty for £1.50 Which is a lovely creamy lipstick in a gorgeous dark nude colour. I can see myself getting a lot of use out of this.
I've been wearing the Barry M green to pink/red lipstick recently but it really stains my lips. It always looks like I'm still wearing it the next day and kinda makes me look like I've got a cold. I love the colour though as it really suits me so I was looking for a colour to replace that and I think I have found it in this!
I picked up a few more thing but this is getting to be quite a long post, so I think I might leave it here and have a test of my other item first. Hope you all have a nice end to the weekend! I think I'm going to spend mine watching some Vampire Diaries on the Internet :) x








Love the colour of that lipstick!
ReplyDeletehttp://zozeze.blogspot.com/
xo