Hi Guys,
Thought I'd show you a few hair products I've picked up at Boots & Tesco recently. Some of the photos I've just picked up from Google and some I had already taken pics of previously.
Since I've started dying my hair I've noticed a big difference in its condition. It needs a lot more looking after and conditioning. I'm not used to it as I could never condition my hair before as it just made it greasy. So I picked up the much praised Aussie 3 Minute Miracle but the Lusciously Light version for £3 from Tesco. I decided to go for the light version as I don't want my hair being too heavy. I've only just trained it so I don't have to wash it everyday, which I did have to do when it wasn't dyed yay!
Its such a good conditioner and I'm so so glad I bought it. I really notice a big difference to my hair when I do use it. I would recommend it to everyone! My hair is really thanking me for this purchase.
I also picked up this Wella Lifetex conditioner for red hair a few weeks ago from Home Bargains for £1.99. Its supposed to be an illuminating mask to bring out/prolong your colour. I bought this for the same reason as the Aussie but I wouldn't really rate it. I've only used it twice and won't be repurchasing.
Also in Tesco I bought the Guardian Angel heat protection spray. I only bought it today as my current spray is running out, so I can't really give my opinion on this yet. Most of the products in this range are currently half price so I picked this up for only £2!
I already have the Got 2b 2Sexy hairspray which I love! I was going to repurchase it from Tesco but I'm sure I got a much larger can from Wilkinsons which was also half price, so I'm going to check there first. The hairspray smells delicious and has a great hold, I am sooo in love! Plus check out this gorgeous bottle.
I bought a pack of Babyliss hairbands from Boots too which I have been wearing a lot recently. Also a 100 pack of bobby pins at only £1.69 bargain!
Anyway I will be doing a post on my latest skin care products tomorrow, hopefully. I'm just going to relax wait for my boyfriend to make fajitas and settle down to the X Factor! x



The whole Aussie line is buy1get1free in Superdrug at the min, I stocked up a few nights ago.
ReplyDeleteIts a brilliant conditioner.
xo
Ooo Let me know how you get on with the Aussie- I might be a little biased because I am an Aussie Angel, but I think its fab!! xx
ReplyDelete@Been There, Done That, Got The Lipstick. I might have to go and get some more from the range then! :)x
ReplyDelete@Computergirl. I will do, I am completely in love with it so far x
Love Aussie products, that conditioner is amazing for damaged hair! The got2b mousse is amazing too, gives volume but doesn't make my hair crunchy or greasy! I'll have to try the hairspray X
ReplyDeleteI am obsessed with the Aussie 3 min miracle conditioner! It makes my hair feel super soft after using it!!!!1
ReplyDeleteI agree! I love it x
ReplyDelete