Hi this is going to be my first favourites post. I don't know whether its going to be a regular thing yet but I've been wanting to do one for a while so onto the favourites.
1. Elf Make up Mist and Set:
This makes such a big difference to my foundation that I just couldn't live without now. I have really oily skin and the mist and set means I don't have to worry about topping up with powder throughout the day.
2. Impulse Very Pink body spray
I've been using this pretty much daily, I really like the scent and how it lasts all day.
3. MUA Blushers
I have shade 2 and shade 5 and I pretty much wear them daily. They quickly became my favourite blushes. They have great pigmentation for a £1 product so I'd recommend picking them up, especially since they are currently giving away free contour pens with any purchase of MUA products in Superdrug.
4. New Look necklace
I wear this with practically every outfit! Its just so wearable and I usually purchase mainly silver items so the gold is a nice change.
5. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
My last favourite is a food favourite I am truly addicted to! I love love LOVE these peanut butter cups! If you haven't had them you really need to try them!
So that's my January favourites!





I love elf =D
ReplyDeleteIm definitely going to be buying some more elf products when I get paid x
ReplyDeleteI love both Elf and MUA find they're great products for the price :)
ReplyDeletehttp://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
xx
Great faves, and mmm peanut butter cups! x
ReplyDeleteI'm completely addicted to both of them :)
ReplyDeleteThanks :) xx