Saturday, 3 December 2011

Boots 17 Nail Buys

Hi,

I picked up the 17 Black Glitter Crackle Top Coat today from Boots. I thought it would be a great buy for the Christmas season and I was intrigued at how it would look on. They also had an offer on for a free "Electric Disco" set when you bought 2 products. So I also bought the Starry Eyes Glitter Liner in Stardust. I can't wait to use them and see if they're any good, hopefully they are! I'm quite impressed with the free gift. There's nothing I wouldn't gets lots of use out of, so even if the crackle and eyeliner are rubbish I'll be happy with these :)



The free gift contains 3 nail polishes (L-R Risky Red, Glitter Top Coat, Nightshade) and a small nail file in a "party perfect purse" which would make a cute little make up bag. Bargain or what! :)

3 comments: