This is my first attempt at writing a blog so please be kind haha!
I’ve been reading these blogs for a while and they have inspired me to try it for myself. I’m hoping that (as they already have so far) they will inspire me to be more adventurous in my own style and to get out of my usual apparel and try something different.
I’m into high street style and beauty, mainly due to my current budget, when I can manage to stick to it! I love a good bargain and I usually have a mixed style (in my opinion).
Hopefully my blog will interest you J so anyway onto what I bought today.
I’m trying to be good as I have a shopping trip with a friend planned on Saturday but I just couldn’t resist this dress.
I thought it would be perfect to wear to work on Friday, as I’m going out for drinks and a meal straight after with a meeting in between. I think it’s a great transition outfit, just throw on some heels and a few accessories. What do you think?
Dress £14.99 from Tk.maxx
I can’t wait to wear it and I’m really looking forward to the weekend. Anyone else got any plans?
Nessa J
Welcome to blogging and that's a cute dress!:D
ReplyDelete***** Marie *****
Freeman Beauty Blogger Kit Giveaway